Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude for Life


This Thanksgiving I wanted to give a moment to reflect on my gratitude. It is hard to begin when my mind races to many particular things I am so indebted for and grateful for. . . . among the many things I would have to start with my Savior, my life and my family.
My Savior for my life and for allowing me to have and create and just be with my family. Through very difficult circumstances my Savior has shown me humility, submissiveness, hope, knowledge and most of all to be grateful for each tender mercy he gives. At times when I thought I would never become whole, when every moment of doubt was replaced with hope and now well enough to live to be and see and serve my family. I am forever in debt to my Savior for healing me this day. I am doing well and am able to be with, love and serve my family. Each moment I have is not mine but what the Lord has given from his heart knowing my desire. Ask and ye shall receive knock and it shall be opened. My Savior, My Redeemer, My Friend and my Healer. Gratitude for Life.

2 comments:

The Lead Singer said...

I'm grateful for you guys and your friendship everyday of my life. Even though we're far apart, your influence in my life is bright and perfect.

Lizzy said...

Your blog is beautiful, you are beautiful! Thank you for loving my son and being such a wonderful mother and giving me two beautiful grandchildren! I love You!