Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Release: Train of Thought


Life can be so stressful and busy if we allow it to be. I continue to be blessed each day with opportunities to do wonderful things and with each I can choose how I will let it affect my life. Life has been crazy busy and somewhat stressful; however, I know and can find peace in knowing Heavenly Father will lead me and be pleased with what I can do for others and my family. One quote from a church article, a dear neighbor gave me, it says, If something you are doing takes your "heart out of the home", is it worth it. I am so thankful to know that my heart is in my home. This is my glory and my joy. This is my first love my first priority and all other things will fall into place as the Lord sees fit for me to take them on. Not my will but thine be done. I will only do my part to do what I can, I find peace in knowing the most important and irreplaceable gift I have been given is my role as a mother and wife. My Savior in his tender mercy has given me my life for this. I have got only these moments at this time when my family is in this precious season of life. I only have now with my young children and would never want to miss the moments that are not worth sacrificing. My mother has reminded me of this. There is a time and a season for all things. Nothing is worth fighting for but my life, my family,my service and my testimony of my Savior. And so the delicate balance of life rolls on. . . .

2 comments:

Nagels said...

I really like that quote and your post today. Just something I needed today in my life :) Thanks Ash. I really do appreciate your friendship, you are a great example to me. You keep things simple and I wish I could do that more often. At least I see it can be accomplished :) Thanks for the spirit you bring.

Team Hancock said...

Not only are you a fantastic mama, but you are embracing this season and inspiring others. You are definitley fulfilling your purpose. As your heart is in the home it is cultivating a spirit that is felt outside the home. What a blessed opportunity we mamas have to be present with the most precious of gifts.

Sorry I didn't get to stop by last week, but we will be home for Christmas and I can't wait to see the Lisonbee clan!

Much love.