Thursday, July 23, 2009

SURPRISE!!!


So I went to the Dr. again today feeling mixed about finding out what I am having; but there was a part that said find out. The Dr.s verdict was very surprising, since we all KNEW it was to be a BOY; however, We are having a GIRL. It took me the drive home for it to sink in. I always just pictured me with one girl and maybe this is why Heavenly Father is sending another little girl. . . so I can figure out what cat fights are all about and Beau will be in heaven with a real life baby doll. Last night I also had the name Venice enter my head and I couldn't get it out the whole drive home. . . so maybe its Venice Jolie. . . or I still love the name Gwenyth Jolie. And now I have found the beautiful french name Adalise Belle? I really like that. Isabeau Rose and Adalise Belle Lisonbee:) Well maybe we'll just wait to see when she comes and what fits. There you go. . . SURPRISE!

Luvs, Ash

5 comments:

Chotz said...

CONGRATS!! Another girl!!! whoo hooo!

Jamie said...

Congrats! I like Venice, that is so different and cute! All of the names you picked out are cute!

jo said...

You are in trouble missy...you need to call and report this, this is such exciting news!! Are you going to be at the folks tonight? Hope so!! Love you, I am calling you right now you little stink:)

McGraths said...

That is so funny because I knew you were going to have a girl. I just didn't say anything because I knew you were for sure you were having a boy!!!!!!
YAY

Crystal said...

Yay! It's a girl!! Congrats! I love your names. They are so cute. Good luck picking THE one. Miss you guys!