Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feed Family Well


So my good friend Jaryn started the cutest cooking blog.As I think of going back into some nutritional counseling, I thought her idea was such a great way to help people even more. So here is my attempt...I will try to blog each week my shopping list and where I go to get the items, my menu plan and even some food storage ideas. I don't know if it will be helpful....I just hope this way I can give without taking more time away from my little ones. I will also try to give tips on snack and lunch ideas for your littles. Be patient as I am not perfect and will be slow at times but will attempt to help where I can. I know how hard it can be to mother with all we have on our plate and want to feed yourself and your family well at a resonable price. So here we go:) Thank you Jaryn for your inspiration and example of an amazing friend and mother.

Luvs,Ash

Sorry, go down on the right column and click on the green soup icon Feed Family Well to get the goods. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I so enjoyed looking at your pictures of your beautiful family. Your children are just adorable! You are also a beautiful mom Ashley, both inside and out.

I'm a mother of 2, a boy 10 and a girl 5. I just found out I have ovarian cancer and I'm terrified. Mostly terrified I won't be around for my children as they grow up.

Your comments about your own health struggles really touched me. I'm still in the process of deciding what kind of treatment I will undergo.

It's so wonderful that 10 years after you found out you had a brain tumor you are doing so fantastic! You didn't say whether or not you eventually did decide to have the tumor removed.

I wish you continued good health and best wishes to your precious family.

Regards,
Justine